LaserJet Pro MFP M28wCartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro MFP M28w, LaserJet Pro MFP M28
- (With Chip) HP 206X Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridges 4-Pack
Includes 1 each of HP 206X Black, HP 206X Cyan, HP 206X Magenta, HP 206X YellowLearn More$199.994 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Check out this quick guide on how to install a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w:
- Raise open the cartridge door.
- Grab the used toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Grasp both sides of the new cartridge, then rock it gently to spread the toner evenly inside.
- Bend the tab located on the left side of the new cartridge until it breaks loose.
- Completely remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge using the tab.
- Remove the protective shield from the new cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer until it's firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They are new, third-party cartridges that comply strictly with the quality specifications of the compatible printer model. These units are perfectly safe to use with HP LaserJet Pro MFP M28w printer, and will keep its warranty intact.
What about product warranties?
For your greater peace of mind, Inkjets.com has got our compatible toner cartridges, including the bestselling HP 48A (CF248A) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge, covered with a neat 1-year warranty, full money-back guarantee and free returns.
How's Inkjets.com's customer support?
Exceptional! Should you have any concerns, or not entirely satisfied with your orders, you only need to contact us. Our professional and friendly representatives will be more than happy to guide you through the appropriate solution.