HP LaserJet Pro MFP M29w Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $27.95
Dubbed as the smallest printer in its class, the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29W may be 30% smaller than its predecessors but it never falls short in terms of print quality and performance. It offers print speeds of up to 19 pages per minute, with the first page out in less than 8 seconds. And since it is wireless capable, printing has never been easier. But just like in any other HP printer, the cost of replacement ink cartridges for the Laserjet Pro MFP M29W can really be expensive. Fortunately for you, you have more economical choices right here at Inkjets.com. Our HP 48A (CF248A) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge delivers on par performance but costs as much as 40% less than its genuine counterpart. Purchase it now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a basic guide to help you replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29W:
- Open the toner cartridge door of your Laserjet Pro MFP M29W.
- Hold the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and from its protective packaging.
- Hold the new cartridge and shake it to distribute the toner that might have lodged inside.
- There's a tab on the left side of the cartridge. Bend and pull the tab until the entire length of the sealing tape is removed.
- Aside from the sealing tape, the orange cover must also be removed before installation.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, insert it, and push it down until it locks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I am having trouble installing the Compatible HP 48A into my HP Laserjet Pro MFP M29W. How can I contact you?
If you are having any issues with installation, you can call us via our hotline or send us a message through our Live Chat feature or email.
My HP 48A (CF248A) Compatible Black Laser Toner Cartridge order has not arrived yet. How can I print a few more pages with my existing HP toner cartridge?
To yield a few more pages from your old toner cartridge, you may remove the cartridge and shake it a few times to redistribute the remaining toner inside. Once done, you may resume printing until it no longer yields acceptable print quality.
I accidentally spilled toner into my clothing. What is the most effective way to get rid of the toner from my clothes?
When toner gets into your clothes, you may wipe it off with a dry cloth or wash it with soap and cold water. Do not use hot water when washing because this can set the toner into the fabric.