HP LaserJet Pro P1102 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1102
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1102:
- Open the toner cartridge door, and then pull the old toner cartridge out of the Laserjet Pro P1102.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from its protective bag. You may place the old toner cartridge in the bag and box for proper disposal or recycling later.
- The toner might have lodged inside the new cartridge, so lightly shake the cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- On the left side of the new cartridge, there's a tab that you can bend and pull to remove the entire length of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the P1102 and push it all the way in until it stops.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet Pro P1102, but I'm still getting very light printouts. What could be the problem?
If you're still getting very light printouts, it could be that the EconoMode option is selected. Deselect this option and check if the print quality improves.
When is it ideal to use the EconoMode feature on my Laserjet Pro P1102?
It's ideal to use the EconoMode feature if you print mostly drafts of documents with your P1102. It helps you save on printing costs and toner consumption.
If I got toner on my clothing, can I use hot water to wash it off?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, use cold water in washing it instead after wiping it off with a dry cloth.