HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $19.95
With the HP Laserjet Pro P1002, you don't just save space and money with its energy-saving features but you also get to print wirelessly from anywhere in your home or office using its 802.11 b/g wireless networking. It also helps you stay on task with its fast setup and easy mobile printing using HP's ePrint Wireless Direct Printing. And since it features Instant-on Technology, you get to start and finish sooner for improved productivity. To get the best deals on replacement ink cartridges for the Laserjet Pro P1002, no need to look further because we have them right here at Inkjets. We carry both the standard Compatible HP 85A Black and the high-capacity Compatible HP 85A Jumbo Black Toner Cartridge at up to 70% off the price of their genuine counterparts. Order your needed HP cartridge here today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here are the steps to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1102:
- Open the toner cartridge door, and then pull the old toner cartridge out of the Laserjet Pro P1102.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of the box and remove it from its protective bag. You may place the old toner cartridge in the bag and box for proper disposal or recycling later.
- The toner might have lodged inside the new cartridge, so lightly shake the cartridge to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- On the left side of the new cartridge, there's a tab that you can bend and pull to remove the entire length of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the P1102 and push it all the way in until it stops.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
I just replaced the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet Pro P1102, but I'm still getting very light printouts. What could be the problem?
If you're still getting very light printouts, it could be that the EconoMode option is selected. Deselect this option and check if the print quality improves.
When is it ideal to use the EconoMode feature on my Laserjet Pro P1102?
It's ideal to use the EconoMode feature if you print mostly drafts of documents with your P1102. It helps you save on printing costs and toner consumption.
If I got toner on my clothing, can I use hot water to wash it off?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, use cold water in washing it instead after wiping it off with a dry cloth.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $20.95