HP LaserJet Pro P1104 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $15.95
Ideal for small offices and businesses, the HP LaserJet Pro 1104 boasts of excellent print quality, ease of use, flexible paper handling, wireless connectivity, energy-efficient operation, economical printing, accessibility, and security. Make sure it's always ready to address your printing needs by stocking up on replacement toner cartridges.
Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 1104 include compatible HP 85A (CE285A) black and HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black toner cartridges. Get them with discounts up to 73% off and page yields of 1,600 and 3,000, respectively.
Shop today! All orders and up are eligible for free shipping.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet Pro 1104, just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Grasp the old toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer to remove it.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock it to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove protective covering and seals on the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks located inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into its slot. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that toner cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page. All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com offer comparable page yields to OEM toner cartridges.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep your compatible HP 85A (CE285A) black and HP 85A (CE285A) jumbo black toner cartridges in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used with the HP LaserJet Pro 1104 and they will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Keep toner cartridges level and avoid unnecessarily shaking them to prevent toner spills. If you get toner on your skin or clothes, wash it off with COLD water. Never use hot water as the heat will permanently set the toner.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro P1104 Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $20.95