HP LaserJet Pro P1106 TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1106
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet Pro P1106 won't take long at all. Just follow the steps in this handy guide:
- Open the print cartridge door by lifting it.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging.
- Hold the opposite ends of the new toner cartridge and rock it gently a few times to distribute the toner evenly inside.
- Pull the sealing tape off the new toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge in the printer. Make sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is essential to this. Just keep them away from harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures. This means storage spaces near windows, humidifiers and air conditioners are a no-go. To retain the toner's composition, store them somewhere clean, dust-free, and away from gaseous cleaning materials.
Why should I get compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com?
Investing in our HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge ensures you get the high-quality print results you want. It's also safe to use with your HP LaserJet Pro P1106. Compared to OEMs, however, our option is more reasonably priced, allowing you to save more.
Do you offer same-day shipping?
Inkjets.com takes pride in our same-day shipping and fast delivery service. Just place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays, and you'll have your items in no time.