LaserJet Pro P1107Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Designed for offices and small business establishments, the HP Laserjet Pro P1107 lets you print small-scale professional documents at speeds up to 19 ppm letter and 18 ppm A4. It comes with a 266 MHz processor and a 2 MB internal memory that accelerates the print speed, and it requires less warm-up time to get those print jobs done in minutes. Looking for an effective way to cut on printing costs with this printer? Then, get affordable replacement HP ink cartridges here at Inkjets. We carry the Compatible HP 85A Black Toner Cartridge at up to 70% less than the cost of its OEM counterpart. And if it's the higher-capacity Compatible HP 85A Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge that you need, we also got you covered. Shop here now!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1107
- Best Seller$148.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best Seller$74.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- $37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here is a step-by-step guide to replacing the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1107:
- Open the toner cartridge door, and then pull the empty toner cartridge out of the Laserjet Pro P1107.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the protective bag.
- Hold both sides of the new cartridge and gently rock it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new cartridge and pull it to remove the protective tape from the cartridge completely.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the machine by pushing it in until it stops.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I save on toner when printing draft documents with my HP Laserjet Pro P1107?
To save on toner, simply activate the EconoMode feature on your LaserJet Pro P1107. But take note, print quality may be reduced if this feature is used.
Why must I remove the new toner cartridge from its package only when I am ready to use it?
You must remove the new toner cartridge from its package only when you are ready to use it to prevent damage to the new cartridge.
How can I temporarily improve the print quality when faded or light areas start appearing on the printouts?
To temporarily improve the print quality when faded or light areas start appearing on the printouts, you may redistribute the remaining toner inside the cartridge. You can do this by removing the cartridge from the printer and shaking it a few times before reinstalling.