HP LaserJet Pro P1107w TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1107w
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1107W by following these 6 simple steps:
- Open the toner cartridge door of your HP Laserjet Pro P1107W. Then, remove the used toner cartridge.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge, and then put the used cartridge inside the bag and box for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the toner cartridge. Then, lightly shake it for four or five times to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Bend the tab on the left part of the cartridge and pull it to remove the entire length of the tape that is used to protect the toner cartridge.
- Install the new toner cartridge into its corresponding slot.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I temporarily improve the print quality of my HP Laserjet Pro P1107W when faded or light areas start appearing on the printouts?
To temporarily improve the print quality, you may redistribute the remaining toner inside the toner cartridge by removing it from your Laserjet Pro P1107W and gently shaking it before reinstalling.
What does printwithEconoMode mean?
Print with EconoMode means printing drafts of documents using less toner but with reduced print quality.
Does Inkjets offer expedited shipping?
Yes, we do. If you want to get hold of your order fast, then make sure to place your order before 3:00 PM PST and choose the UPS Overnight as your shipping option.