HP LaserJet Pro P1109 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $17.95
The HP Laserjet Pro P1109 offers time- and money-saving features, so you can focus on what matters more to your business. It allows you to print wirelessly in your home or office at speed of up to 19 ppm and lets you stay on task with easy mobile printing and fast setup. It also features the Instant-on Technology that quickly starts up print jobs from low-power mode and the HP Smart Print that helps reduce wasted paper by printing only the content you want. Looking to save on printing costs while using this machine? Then, get the best deals on replacement HP toner cartridges here at Inkjets. Whether it's the standard Compatible HP 85A Black Toner Cartridge or the higher-capacity HP 85A Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge that you need, we've got you covered. They cost up to 70% off the OEMs and come with a full-year, money-back guarantee. So, shop here now!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1109:
- Open the toner cartridge door. Then, take the old toner cartridge out of the Laserjet Pro P1109.
- Remove the new HP toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold both sides of the new cartridge and lightly shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the tab on the left side of the new cartridge, bend it, and then pull it to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet Pro P1109 when faded or light areas appear on the printouts?
Not necessarily. Faded or light areas appear on the printouts when only a small amount of toner remains in the cartridge. You may temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge.
How can I prevent damage to the toner cartridge?
To prevent damage to the toner cartridge, you must not expose it to direct light for an extended period once you remove it from its packaging.
I got toner on my clothing—can I use hot water to remove it?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, what you must do is wipe it off first with a dry cloth, and then wash it in cold water.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet Pro P1109 Printer
Regular Price: $61.95
Special Price $22.95