LaserJet Pro P1109Cartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet Pro P1109
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x 85A (CE285A) comptible toner cartridges Learn More$133.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet Pro M1130, LaserJet Pro M1138, LaserJet M1217nfw and many more!$69.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 85A (CE285A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet M1217nfw, LaserJet Pro M1210, LaserJet Pro M1214nfh and many more!$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet Pro P1109:
- Open the toner cartridge door. Then, take the old toner cartridge out of the Laserjet Pro P1109.
- Remove the new HP toner cartridge from its protective bag.
- Hold both sides of the new cartridge and lightly shake it to distribute the toner inside evenly.
- Find the tab on the left side of the new cartridge, bend it, and then pull it to remove the entire length of the protective tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in as far as it will go until it clicks into place.
- Close the toner cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to immediately replace the toner cartridge on my HP Laserjet Pro P1109 when faded or light areas appear on the printouts?
Not necessarily. Faded or light areas appear on the printouts when only a small amount of toner remains in the cartridge. You may temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge.
How can I prevent damage to the toner cartridge?
To prevent damage to the toner cartridge, you must not expose it to direct light for an extended period once you remove it from its packaging.
I got toner on my clothing—can I use hot water to remove it?
No. Hot water sets toner into the fabric. So, what you must do is wipe it off first with a dry cloth, and then wash it in cold water.