HP LaserJet 1022 Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP LaserJet 1022 is a no-frills, single-user laser printer. It offers resolution up to 1200 x 1200 dpi, and print speed up to 19 pages per minute. It is compatible with both your PC or Mac. Cnet.com gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. They like its fast speed and high quality prints, but not how loud it is or that it lacks duplex (two-sided) printing.
Single Ink Cartridges
Regular Price: $69.99
Special Price $25.95
Regular Price: $42.95
Special Price $22.95
How To Replace Cartridge
How to replace the toner in an HP LaserJet 1022 printer.
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Using the handle, pull the empty cartridge out of the printer.
- Unbox the new cartridge. Roll it back and forth to distribute the toner. Pull out the plastic tape and remove it completely. Do not touch the imaging drum on the bottom of the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge inside the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.