HP LaserJet 1022 TonerCartridge prices starting at $23.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 1022
- Special Price $133.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $105.957 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $98.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 12A Black (Q2612A) Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Special Price $56.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (4) HP 12A Black
- Special Price $30.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- Special Price $24.952 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install your new compatible HP LaserJet 1022 toner cartridge in a jiffy:
- Open the print cartridge door, and remove the old print cartridge. See the recycling information inside the print cartridge box.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the packaging, and gently rock the print cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Pull the tab until all the tape is removed from the print cartridge. Put the tab in the print cartridge box to return for recycling.
- Insert the new print cartridge in the printer, making sure that the print cartridge is in position. Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my ink stay good in storage?
The toner cartridges we offer for the HP LaserJet 1022 can be stored for 24 to 36 months. We suggest you use it before then. To maximize its shelf life, keep your extra toner in a cool, dry place that’s away from direct sunlight.
What is a compatible cartridge?
A compatible cartridge is a brand new cartridge made by a 3rd party manufacturer to work with their intended printers.
Do you ship outside the US?
Unfortunately, we only ship to US territories. This includes all US states, territories, and military and diplomatic addresses.