HP LaserJet 2100 TonerCartridge prices starting at $52.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 2100, simply follow these steps:
- Open the printer top cover.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake the new toner cartridge side to side to evenly distribute toner inside it.
- Remove sealing tape on the new toner cartridge. Keep the new toner cartridge level and avoid unnecessary shakes once the sealing tape has been removed to prevent accidental toner spills.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge back into the printer, ensuring it is seated firmly in place.
- Close the printer top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 96A (C4096A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridges and HP 96A (C4096A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 2100 and won't void the printer's warranty.
Do you have guarantees in place?
All replacement toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work or you get your money back--no questions asked.