HP LaserJet 2300 TonerCartridge prices starting at $38.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2300
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the top cover of the printer.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Flex the black tab back and forth until it breaks away from the cartridge.
- Pull the sealing tape from the end of the print cartridge to remove the entire length of tape.
- Position the print cartridge with the arrow on top of the cartridge pointing into the printer and slide the cartridge into the printer as far as it can go.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
I installed my toner and it’s not printing like it used to. What happened?
There are some possible explanations, but we suggest you contact our customer support team so we can assist you better. Our team is available through chat or voice call. Here’s our voice call availability: Weekdays 7am to 5pm (PST): 1-888-679-9416 | 1-972-200-3813
Is my printer warranty going to be voided when I use Inkjets.com items?
No. While our products are considered generic cartridges, they will not void your printer warranty. We guarantee that they’ll work as seamlessly and professionally as genuine cartridges, or your money back.
How much does shipping cost?
The base rate for our shipping cost starts at $3.95. This is standard shipping through UPS/USPS. We also have other options for shipping for you to choose from. Feel free to contact our customer support if you need help deciding which of our shipping options is best for you.