LaserJet 2400Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2400
- Remanufactured HP 11X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Q6511X) 20,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 11A Toner Cartridge Black (Q6511A) 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how replace the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 2400 workgroup printer:
- Flip open the top cover, then grip the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. Hold it on both sides and rock it gently back and forth a few times to distribute the toner more evenly inside. Make sure not to touch the surface of the rollers or the shutter.
- Pull the tab on the new ink cartridge to remove the sealing tape completely.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly and insert it into the printer. Make sure it's securely in place.
- Close the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a worthy buy?
Remanufactured toner cartridges, like our HP 11X (Q6511X) High-Yield Black and HP 11A (Q6511A) Black, come with a more affordable price tag than their OEM versions, but can still produce the same quality print results and page yield. This means you can get more printing done without worrying as much about toner-related expenses.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use with my HP LaserJet 2400 workgroup printer?
Yep! While not brand-new, Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges have met strict quality guidelines, making them fully compatible with your printer model without voiding its warranties.
Can you tell me more about Inkjets.com's shipping details?
No problem. Inkjets.com takes pride in our fast delivery and same-day shipping. All you need to do is place your orders before 3pm Pacific Time and we'll ship them to you on the same day. The only exceptions are Fridays, weekends and holidays. Plus, we offer free shipping if your orders are worth $30 or more.