LaserJet 2410Cartridge prices starting at $42.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 2410
- Remanufactured HP 11X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (Q6511X) 20,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 11A Toner Cartridge Black (Q6511A) 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 2410 workgroup printer is easy. Here's how to do it:
- Flip open the top cover, then remove the empty toner cartridge. You can do this by gripping the handle on the toner cartridge and pulling it out of the printer.
- Unpack the new toner cartridge. Hold it by the sides and shake it gently back and forth, up to six times. This ensures the toner inside is distributed more evenly.
- Pull the tab on the new toner cartridge and remove the sealing tape.
- Align the new toner cartridge properly and insert it inside the printer. Make sure it's seated firmly.
- Close the top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured toner cartridges?
These are repurposed toner cartridges that have met strict quality specifications. They have been cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement, then restocked with premium toner. Prime examples of remanufactured toner cartridges are Inkjets.com's HP 11X (Q6511X) Black High-Yield and HP 11A (Q6511A) Black.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They are guaranteed compatible with your HP LaserJet 2410 workgroup printer without voiding its warranties. For your greater peace of mind, remanufactured toner cartridges from Inkjets.com come with a 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns.
How do remanufactured toner cartridges benefit me?
Aside from full compatibility with your printer model, they can produce the same exceptional print results and page yield as their OEM counterparts—but at a fraction of the cost. You get to print more while spending less, which is a definite win.