LaserJet 3320Cartridge prices starting at $29.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 3320, LaserJet 3320mfp, LaserJet 3320n, LaserJet 3320nmfp
- Compatible HP 15X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C7115X) 3,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 3320 is simple. Just follow these easy steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Pull out the old toner cartridge from the machine in a diagonal fashion. Set the old toner cartridge aside properly to prevent toner spills.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from packaging.
- Remove the sealing tape at the end of the new toner cartridge by pulling it straight out. Do not touch any of the toner on the exposed parts of the sealing tape.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine, with arrows pointing in the direction of the printer.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between HP 15X and HP 15A black toner cartridges?
Compatible HP 15X (C7115X) black toner cartridges are high-yield toner cartridges while remanufactured HP 15A (C7115A) black toner cartridges have standard capacities. High-yield toner cartridges are great for heavier printing needs.
What's the difference between compatible and remanufactured toner cartridges?
Both are guaranteed to meet specifications for the HP LaserJet 3320 but compatible HP 15X black toner cartridges are brand-new, non-OEM toner cartridges while remanufactured HP 15A toner cartridges are repurposed toner cartridges.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course. They have passed stringent quality standards set by Inkjets.com so they are guaranteed to offer optimum printing quality, or you get your money back!