HP LaserJet 4100 TonerCartridge prices starting at $41.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4100
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4100 is quick and simple. Check out the following steps:
- Open the printer by lifting the top cover.
- Gently take out the old toner cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging. Check for the sealing tape at the end of the cartridge. Bend the tab back and forth carefully until it separates from the cartridge.
- Firmly pull the tab straight out of the toner to remove the entire length of tape.
- Gently shake the toner cartridge.
- Position the toner cartridge correctly then slide it into the printer as far as it will go.
- Close the top cover. If the cartridge is installed correctly, the top cover will close easily.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yes, they are! Instead of ending up in landfills and increasing waste material there, these cartridges are used again after meeting quality requirements. When you order Inkjets.com's HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, you'll be helping save the environment aside from benefiting from quality prints and a budget-friendly price.
Can you tell me more about page yields?
A toner or ink cartridge can produce an estimated number of print pages—and this number is called the page yield. However, the actual amount they can produce will depend on several factors, including printer settings, frequency of use and type of paper. If you use your HP LaserJet 4100 often, then you'll want to choose a cartridge like the HP 61X (C8061X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which can provide 10000-page yield.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Absolutely! They have the same specifications as the original version, and can provide the same page yield and print results. Inkjets.com's remanufactured toner cartridges work perfectly with the appropriate printer models, without voiding said printer's warranties.