LaserJet 4200Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
Few workgroup printers can provide the fast and reliable performance of the HP LaserJet 4200. It offers print speeds of up to 33 pages per minute for A4 and up to 35 pages per minute for Letter A size. Maximum resolution is 1200 dpi to create that crisp, professional print you've always expected. But what if it starts running out of toner? Then you only need to turn to Inkjets.com, the leading provider of the best replacement toner cartridges in today's market. These include our HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield, HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black, HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo, and HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black. Their page yields range from 12000 to 28000, so you're sure you won't be running out of toner anytime soon. Add razor-sharp resolution, plus a budget-friendly price tag and you'll wonder why you even considered OEMs at all. Order today and enjoy up to 62% discount, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4200, LaserJet 4200dtn, LaserJet 4200dtns, LaserJet 4200dtnsl, LaserJet 4200n, LaserJet 4200tn
- HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 38A Toner Cartridge Black (Q1338A) 12,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the old toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4200 printer with a new one by following these simple steps:
- Open the top cover of the printer. Remove the empty toner cartridge by grasping its handle and pulling it out.
- Unwrap the new toner cartridge. With both hands holding it by the sides, rock the new toner cartridge gently back and forth a couple of times. This allows the toner to be distributed more evenly inside.
- Once that's done, pull the tab on the new toner cartridge to remove the sealing tape.
- Slide the new toner cartridge into the printer at the proper alignment. Make sure it is firmly seated inside.
- Close the top cover and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What's the difference between remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges?
The former, like our HP 39A (Q1339A) Remanufactured Black, HP 45A (Q5945A) Remanufactured Black Jumbo, and HP 38A (Q1338A) Remanufactured Black, are repurposed toner cartridges. They have been cleaned and checked for repairs or replacement, then restocked with new toner. The latter, such as our HP 38X (Q1338X) Compatible Black High-Yield, are new cartridges that have been made specifically to adhere with the quality specifications of the compatible printer model.
Which should I pick then?
That's up to you. Both remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work perfectly with your HP LaserJet 4200 printer, without voiding the printer's warranties. Both come at a more affordable price compared to their OEM counterparts and can produce the same quality print results.
How does Inkjets.com protect their customers?
Our remanufactured and compatible toner cartridges all come with a neat 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your additional protection.