HP LaserJet 4350 TonerCartridge prices starting at $45.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4350 printer is simple. Here's what to do:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open the top cover.
- Reach down and grab the used toner cartridge by the handle. Remove the cartridge by pulling it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- To distribute the toner more evenly inside, shake the cartridge gently from side to side a few times.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it's completely secure inside.
- Close the top cover, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the number of printed pages produced by a toner cartridge. Because this number is only an estimate, what you'll get may vary according to several factors. These include the settings of your HP LaserJet 4350 printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, are repurposed and have been refilled with new toner following quality standards. This reusability allow them to contribute to the environment by reducing waste in landfills.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.