LaserJet 4350Cartridge prices starting at $56.95
The HP LaserJet 4350 offers fast print speeds of up to 55 pages per minute, at 1200 dpi maximum resolution. It also allows for automatic duplexing and is ENERGY STAR certified for better, efficient performance. And when it's almost out of toner? You only need to turn to Inkjets.com for the best replacement cartridges. We have the HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge, which offers 20000-page yield, and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, which can provide up to 10000. Both are stand-outs when it comes to razor-sharp black output, rivaling even OEMs but are guaranteed more cost-effective. Order either option or both and get amazing rebates of up to 60% off. You also get free shipping for orders worth or more.
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 4350, LaserJet 4350dtn, LaserJet 4350dtnsl, LaserJet 4350n, LaserJet 4350tn
- HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 20,000 Page Yield
- HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet 4350 printer is simple. Here's what to do:
- Check that your printer is turned on, then open the top cover.
- Reach down and grab the used toner cartridge by the handle. Remove the cartridge by pulling it up and out of the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its packaging.
- To distribute the toner more evenly inside, shake the cartridge gently from side to side a few times.
- Install the new toner cartridge into the printer, making sure it's completely secure inside.
- Close the top cover, and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is page yield?
The page yield refers to the number of printed pages produced by a toner cartridge. Because this number is only an estimate, what you'll get may vary according to several factors. These include the settings of your HP LaserJet 4350 printer, frequency of use, and type of paper.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges eco-friendly?
Yep. Remanufactured toner cartridges, like Inkjets.com's HP 42X (Q5942X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield and HP 42A (Q5942A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, are repurposed and have been refilled with new toner following quality standards. This reusability allow them to contribute to the environment by reducing waste in landfills.
Is there any difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Toner cartridges are used in laser printers, while ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers.