HP LaserJet 5100 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $35.95
With the HP LaserJet 5100, you can enjoy fast, quality prints with print speeds up to 22 pages per minute and resolutions up to 1200 dpi. It also boasts wide-format printing capabilities, allowing full-bleed images by printing on larger paper that can then be trimmed to the edges. Still, it is easy to use, with connectivity options simplifying access, EconoMode to save on toner, and flexible paper handling support letting you use a range of paper types and sizes.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 5100 include HP 29X (C4129X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges. Get up to 53% off in discounts and up to 10,000 in page yields when you buy these replacement toner cartridges!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5100 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it. If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 29X (C4129X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5100 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.