LaserJet 5100Cartridge prices starting at $45.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 5100, LaserJet 5100dtn, LaserJet 5100se, LaserJet 5100tn
- Remanufactured HP 29X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (C4129X) 10,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing a cartridge for the HP LaserJet 5100 is easy. Just follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
- Grasp the handle on the old toner cartridge and then pull the cartridge straight out to remove it. If you're replacing a toner cartridge right after using the printer, be careful when reaching in as components adjacent to the drum unit assembly will be hot.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Remove protective covering and sealing tape on the new toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine. Push it in until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door in front of the machine.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Of course! All HP 29X (C4129X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges from Inkjets.com are thoroughly checked to ensure quality. They are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 5100 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are page yields?
Page yields refer to the estimated number of pages that replacement cartridges can produce and can be used to calculate for overall cost per page.