HP LaserJet 5200 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $48.95
The HP Laserjet 5200 is an Energy Star qualified printer with automatic duplex printing capabilities. It has a print speed of up to 35 pages per minute, and can print on media ranging in size from 3x5in to 12.28x18.5 in. This machine is perfect for printing tabloid-like media, such as marketing proofs, financial spreadsheets, and even architectural plans.
With InkJets.com, you can print whatever type of project you want, without worrying about ink supplies. Products such as our HP 16A (Q7516A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can provide up to 12,000 pages of crisp, smudge-free prints, without the heavy price tag of genuine HP supplies. You'll get the same quality but at up to 54% less the price. Shop with us today and take advantage of our great offers.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front cover.
- Remove the used print cartridge from the printer.
- Remove the new print cartridge from the bag. Place the used print cartridge in the bag for recycling.
- Grasp both sides of the print cartridge and distribute the toner by gently rocking the print cartridge.
- Remove the shipping tape from the new print cartridge. Discard the shipping tape according to local regulations.
- Align the print cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, and, using the handle, insert the print cartridge until it is firmly seated, and then close the front door. After a short time, the control panel should display "Ready".
- Installation is complete. Place the used print cartridge in the box in which the new cartridge arrived, and recycle appropriately.
- If you are using a non-HP print cartridge, check the printer control panel for further instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toners safe to use on my printer?
Yes. Our remanufactured cartridges are recycled from used cartridges through a careful process of inspection, cleaning, and refilling, to make sure that these cartridges will work seamlessly when they reach you. You'll get great printing quality at a lower cost, and you'll be helping save the environment at the same time, too.
What areas does your shipping cover?
At the moment, we only ship to US addresses. This includes all US states, US territories, and US military and diplomatic addresses. Unfortunately, we don't ship to addresses other than these.
How many pages is this toner good for?
The HP 16A (Q7516A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge has a page yield of 12,000 pages. The final page yield will depend on the type of settings you use on your printer. If you want to maximize your page yield, we suggest using draft settings for non-essential print jobs.