LaserJet 6LCartridge prices starting at $45.95
The HP Laserjet 6L is a monochrome laser printer with a print speed of up to 6 pages per minute (black and white). It offers a standard paper capacity of up to 100 sheets and accommodates various media sizes and types including envelopes, labels, plain paper, and transparencies. If it's time to replace its toner cartridge, finding a replacement is easy. Get one here at Inkjets.com. We offer high-quality remanufactured toner cartridges at up to 75% off the cost of genuine toner cartridges. Our HP 06A Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge, for one, is available at a really low price but works just as good as the original. Purchase one here now!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 6L, LaserJet 6Lse, LaserJet 6Lxi
- HP 06A (C3906A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 2,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 6L:
- To open the printer door, pull it toward you in a forward motion using both hands.
- Roll the toner cartridge back and forth briskly to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge, and pull it firmly to remove the entire length of the tape.
- Hold the cartridge by the handle and slide it down and back into the printer.
- Push the toner cartridge firmly into place until you hear an audible click.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best way to extend the life of the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet 6L?
Activating the EconoMode is an excellent way to extend the life of the toner cartridge on the LaserJet 6L. But it's only ideal for printing proofs or drafts since printouts are much lighter than in normal printing.
Printouts have faded areas—what to do?
If some areas on the printed page are faded, it could mean that the cartridge is running low on toner. You can temporarily improve the print quality by redistributing the toner inside the cartridge.
Do you ship orders the same day?
Yes, if the order is placed on or before 3:00 PM PST (Monday to Friday) and if the item is readily available.