HP LaserJet 9040 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $128.95
A workgroup printer, the HP LaserJet 9040 offers print speeds up to 40 pages per minute and resolutions up to 600 dpi with HP FastRes 1200 image enhancement technology. Ideal for small offices or businesses, it has a total media capacity of 1,000 sheets and a monthly duty cycle of 300,000 pages. Replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet 9040 include remanufactured HP 43X (C8543X) high-yield black toner cartridges. Get these replacement toner cartridges and enjoy up to 40% off in discounts and page yields of up to about 30,000. Shop now! Buy and up and you can take advantage of our free shipping promo.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 9040, simply follow these steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 9040 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting you enjoy savings without compromising print quality. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.