HP LaserJet 9040 TonerCartridge prices starting at $158.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 9040
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a toner cartridge for the HP LaserJet 9040, simply follow these steps:
- Open the cartridge door.
- Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle and pull it out of the machine.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Gently shake new toner cartridge from side to side to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Grasp the end of the clear sealing tape on the side of the cartridge and pull it out firmly.
- Hold the new toner cartridge by the handle and align it with the grooves in the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the machine.
- Close the cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are remanufactured toner cartridges safe to use?
Yes, of course. All remanufactured HP 09A (C3909A) black toner cartridges are guaranteed compatible with the HP LaserJet 9040 and won't void the printer's warranty.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges are low in cost but high in quality, letting you enjoy savings without compromising print quality. They also support industry recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
Can I store replacement toner cartridges?
Yes, you can. Just make sure to keep them sealed in their packages in a cool, dry place. Stored right, our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for 18 months to two years.