HP LaserJet 9050 TonerCartridge prices starting at $128.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet 9050
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door of the product.
- Rotate the green lever downward to the unlock position.
- Remove the used print cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Before removing the new print cartridge from its packaging, set the print cartridge on a sturdy surface. Gently slide the print cartridge out of the packaging.
- Gently rock the print cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. This is the only time that you need to rock the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge so that the arrow is on the left side of the cartridge. Position the cartridge, with the arrow on the left side pointing toward the product, and align the cartridge with the printing guides. Slide the cartridge into the product as far as it will go.
- Press the button on the green lever, and turn the lever clockwise to the lock position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a "High Yield" cartridge?
A "high yield" cartridge is a type of cartridge capacity. These cartridges have more ink than a standard cartridge. Because it has more ink, it can print more pages before needing replacement.
What does "remanufactured" mean?
Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges. These are carefully cleaned, inspected, and refilled with our high quality ink. We make sure that only the best cartridges reach our customers.
Will installing Inkjets.com supplies void the warranty on my printer?
No. Inkjets.com supplies will not void the warranty on your printer. Before installing our products, carefully read the installation instructions to avoid accidentally damaging your machine.