HP LaserJet 9050 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $128.95
The HP LaserJet 9050 is a monochrome workgroup printer with a print speed of up to 50 pages per minute for letter and A4 documents at a maximum resolution of up to 1200 dots per inch. Built for business, it also prints on a variety of print media, such as bond paper, cards, envelopes, labels, and transparencies. Be prepared for any sort of print job you need with Inkjets.com.
Products such as our HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge are filled with our high quality ink that promises professional prints without an expensive price tag. Our supplies are just as good as genuine HP supplies. So buy with us today and enjoy affordable quality.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open the front door of the product.
- Rotate the green lever downward to the unlock position.
- Remove the used print cartridge. Recycle appropriately.
- Before removing the new print cartridge from its packaging, set the print cartridge on a sturdy surface. Gently slide the print cartridge out of the packaging.
- Gently rock the print cartridge from front to back to distribute the toner evenly inside the cartridge. This is the only time that you need to rock the cartridge.
- Hold the cartridge so that the arrow is on the left side of the cartridge. Position the cartridge, with the arrow on the left side pointing toward the product, and align the cartridge with the printing guides. Slide the cartridge into the product as far as it will go.
- Press the button on the green lever, and turn the lever clockwise to the lock position.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a "High Yield" cartridge?
A "high yield" cartridge is a type of cartridge capacity. These cartridges have more ink than a standard cartridge. Because it has more ink, it can print more pages before needing replacement.
What does "remanufactured" mean?
Remanufactured cartridges are recycled cartridges. These are carefully cleaned, inspected, and refilled with our high quality ink. We make sure that only the best cartridges reach our customers.
Will installing Inkjets.com supplies void the warranty on my printer?
No. Inkjets.com supplies will not void the warranty on your printer. Before installing our products, carefully read the installation instructions to avoid accidentally damaging your machine.