HP LaserJet M1120 TonerCartridge prices starting at $22.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1120
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet M1120 printer is easy. Here's what to do:
- Raise open the print cartridge door.
- Grab the handle of the used toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer carefully.
- Take out the new toner cartridge from its box and package.
- To distribute the toner more evenly inside, rock the toner cartridge gently back and forth a few times.
- Pull the tab straight out to remove the sealing tape from the toner cartridge.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer until it is firmly in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are compatible toner cartridges?
They refer to new toner cartridges that are made specifically to adhere to the quality specifications of their compatible printer. Compatible toner cartridges like our HP 36A (CB436A) Black have the same specs and design as their authentic versions, so they're safe to use with your HP LaserJet M1120 printer. They won't void its warranties, as well, so no worries there.
What about product warranties?
The compatible toner cartridges offered by Inkjets.com comes with a solid 1-year warranty, plus money-back guarantee and free returns for your peace of mind.
How's Inkjets.com's customer support?
Our friendly and professional representatives will be happy to help you with the necessary solutions should you have any concerns or not entirely satisfied with your compatible toner cartridges.