HP LaserJet M1217nfw TonerCartridge prices starting at $37.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M1217nfw
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace the toner cartridge on the HP Laserjet M1217NFW, follow these 7 simple steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly of the HP Laserjet Pro M1217NFW.
- Open the cartridge access door. Hold the old toner cartridge by the handle, and then pull it straight out to remove it from the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from the box and its protective bag. You may distribute the toner inside evenly by shaking the cartridge 5 0r 6 times.
- Pull the tab located on the left side of the new cartridge to completely remove the entire length of the protective tape from the cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with the tracks inside the printer and slide it all the way in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the cartridge access door, and then lower the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
My HP Laserjet M1217NFW toner cartridge is running low on ink, but I need to print a few more pages. Do I have to replace it before I resume printing?
Not necessarily. You may print a few more pages by redistributing the remaining toner inside the cartridge. Just remove the cartridge and shake it a few times to redistribute the toner inside. Then, reinstall it and resume printing.
When is the HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge more ideal to use for my Laserjet M1217NFW?
The HP 85A (CE285A) Compatible Black Jumbo Toner Cartridge is more ideal to use when you use your Laserjet M1217NFW frequently and you print mostly large volume of documents.
Do you give any discount to non-profit organizations?
Yes. We offer discounts on bulk orders made by non-profit organizations. Feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 for assistance.