LaserJet M3027x MFPCartridge prices starting at $46.95
The HP LaserJet M3027X MFP is a printer, scanner, copier, and fax machine in one. And with a monthly duty cycle of 75,000 impressions, it's sure to be tough enough to handle even your most demanding printing, scanning, copying, and faxing requirements. Still, it's easy to use, making for convenient daily operation.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet M3027X MFP include HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges. Get up to 62% off when you buy!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop replacement toner cartridges today!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M3027x MFP
- Remanufactured HP 51X (Q7551X) Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield 13,000 Page Yield
- HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 6,500 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet M3027X MFP, simply follow these easy steps:
- Open the front door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by grabbing it by the handle and pulling it straight out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging. Grasp both sides of the new toner cartridge and gently rock the toner cartridge back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Remove the protective covering and sealing tape from the new toner cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer.
- Insert the new toner cartridge until it is firmly seated.
- Close the front door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
If you are replacing a toner cartridge immediately after the printer was in use, avoid reaching in too far into the machine when removing the cartridge as the adjacent fusing area might be hot. Keep toner cartridges level as well to avoid accidental toner spills.
What are the advantages of buying remanufactured toner cartridges?
Remanufactured toner cartridges let you save on costs without compromising your desired printing quality. They also support recycling efforts, making them good for the environment.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement HP 51X (Q7551X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges and HP 51A (Q7551A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges for the HP LaserJet M3027X MFP will stay in good working condition for up to two years.