LaserJet M5035xs MFPCartridge prices starting at $73.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M5035xs MFP
- HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge 15000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the toner in your HP LaserJet M5035xs MFP with these easy steps:
- Open the upper right door.
- Grasp the handle of the used toner and carefully take it out of the device.
- Take the new print cartridge from the bag. Hold the new toner cartridge in both sides and shake it around five to six times to evenly distribute the contents. Then take off the shipping tape and orange tab from the new cartridge.
- Align the new cartridge with tracks inside the printer and insert it until it is firmly installed.
- Close the printer door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is basically a used cartridge that has undergone thorough cleaning and repair and replacement of some parts before being refilled with premium-quality toner.
What is the shelf life of the HP 70A (Q7570A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge?
This product has a shelf life of 24 to 36 months. However, proper storage is still important for this cartridge to remain usable throughout its shelf life.
What are the shipping options available at your shop?
We offer same day shipping on all on-hand products as long as orders are placed on or before 3:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time. We have UPS shipping which takes 1 to 2 business days and Standard shipping which takes 3 to 8 business days.