LaserJet M9040 MFPCartridge prices starting at $158.95
The HP LaserJet M9040 MFP is the perfect companion for individuals and businesses looking for quality and high volume printing solutions. With a total input capacity of 3,100 pages, this machine prints up to 40 pages per minute of monochrome documents with a max resolution of 1200 x 200 dpi that even large bulk printing task can be done in no time. To ensure this efficient machine continues its excellent performance, get high-quality toner like the HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge. This is a remanufactured product but it uses ink that is similar to that used on OEM cartridges. And the best thing about this, is it won't bust your budget. So, buy now!
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet M9040 MFP
- HP 43X (C8543X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge 30,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the HP LaserJet M9040 MFP toner with these easy steps:
- Lift the scanner assembly and open the cartridge door.
- Grasp the toner cartridge and pull it out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging and don't fail to take off the seal or tape.
- Shake the cartridge slowly while holding the ends with both hands to evenly distribute its contents inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge into the tracks inside the printer and press the cartridge firmly until it snaps in place.
- Close the cartridge door and pull down the scanner assembly.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a remanufactured cartridge?
A remanufactured cartridge is a used cartridge that has been given a new lease in life. It undergoes thorough cleaning, repair or replacement of parts before it gets refilled with high-quality ink.
What are the terms of your warranty for the HP 43X (C8543X)?
Just like the rest of our products, the HP 43X comes with a 1-year warranty, 100% money back guarantee and free returns.
What is the page yield of the HP 43X?
The HP 43X is a high-yield capacity cartridge and can yield as much as 30,000 pages. However, there could be a slight difference depending on your settings.