HP LaserJet P2010 TonerCartridge prices starting at $24.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2010
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet P2010 printer can be worry-free when you follow this simple guide:
- Press the print cartridge door button to open it.
- Flip down the door, then remove the used toner cartridge by gripping its handle and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging, then bend the tab on its side to break it loose. Pull that tab to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge by the sides, then gently shake it back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Once it's securely in place, close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is key to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the area they're in is clean and dust-free. It also pays to keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials to retain their composition.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
We already have two decades of experience in this industry, offering only the highest quality toner solutions available today. Aside from access to our best selections, like our HP 53X (Q7553X) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet P2010. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.