HP LaserJet P2010 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $21.95
The HP LaserJet P2010 printer can produce up to 24 pages per minute, with the first page out in as little as 8.5 seconds. It also features FastRes 1200, providing 1200 dpi effective output quality. But don't let an empty toner cartridge make the middle of a print job inconvenient. That's why you should always have a steady supply of replacement toner cartridges ready. You'll find the best options at Inkjets.com. Our HP 53X (Q7553X) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges will make short work of your printing needs. They are available in standard capacity, with its 3000-page yield, and high-yield capacity, which offers an impressive 7000-page yield. And when it comes to razor-sharp resolution? Our options can rival even OEMs, but are more cost-effective. Shop today and get up to 57% off, plus free shipping for orders worth or more.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
Toner cartridge replacement for your HP LaserJet P2010 printer can be worry-free when you follow this simple guide:
- Press the print cartridge door button to open it.
- Flip down the door, then remove the used toner cartridge by gripping its handle and pulling it out.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its box and packaging, then bend the tab on its side to break it loose. Pull that tab to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge.
- Take the new toner cartridge by the sides, then gently shake it back and forth to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Once it's securely in place, close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I extend the life of my unopened toner cartridges?
Proper storage is key to this. Keep your unopened toner cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space. Make sure the area they're in is clean and dust-free. It also pays to keep them away from any gaseous cleaning materials to retain their composition.
Why should I choose Inkjets.com for my replacement toner cartridges?
We already have two decades of experience in this industry, offering only the highest quality toner solutions available today. Aside from access to our best selections, like our HP 53X (Q7553X) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridges, you'll also benefit from the solid warranty coverage included with them.
Is there a difference between toner and ink cartridges?
Yes. Toner cartridges are used in laser printers like the HP LaserJet P2010. Ink cartridges, on the other hand, are used in inkjet printers.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet P2010 Printer
Regular Price: $54.95
Special Price $22.95