HP LaserJet P2035 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
The HP LaserJet Pro P2035 monochrome printer offers 600 x 600 dpi for crisp printing in black. It offers fast printing speeds of up to 30 pages per minute, with the first page out in as little as 8 seconds. Given its features, PC Magazine gives this printer 3 out of 5 stars. At Inkjet, all our toners are made to compete with OEM cartridges, in terms of quality of output and page yields. We guarantee that our HP 05A (CE505A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge will work well with your printer and not void its warranty. If you’re unhappy, for any reason, with your purchase, we will gladly issue you a full refund. Order more than $30 of products today and shipping is on us.
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
- Push the button to open the print cartridge door.
- Pull the old print cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its wrapper and shake it gently front to back. This will help distribute the ink inside.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the new cartridge until it breaks. Then, pull out all of the tape.
- Slide the new print cartridge into the printer until it locks in place.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get out of this toner?
Our HP 05A (CE505A) Compatible Black Toner Cartridge can give you up to 2,300 pages of high-quality prints. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print, the paper you use, and the printer’s settings.
If I order in bulk, how do I properly store the unused cartridges?
Ordering in bulk is a great idea, so you won’t run out of ink in the middle of a work day. Although our toner has a 24 to 36 month shelf life, make sure that you still keep them in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight so they won’t dry out.
Why should I buy remanufactured inks?
There are good benefits to buying remanufactured inks. For one, they are not as expensive as original cartridges. And secondly, you get to play your part in saving our environment since these are reused and recycled products.