HP LaserJet P2050 TonerCartridge prices starting at $29.95
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2050
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Running out of toner? Here's how to replace the existing toner cartridge in your HP LaserJet P2050 printer the easy and fast way:
- Push the button to open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the used toner cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new toner cartridge out of its protective bag.
- Hold the sides of the new toner cartridge.
- Rock it gently front to back to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Bend the tab on the side of the new cartridge until it breaks loose. Pull the tab to remove the sealing tape from the new cartridge.
- Align the new toner cartridge with the tracks inside the printer, then install it until it's secure.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured toner cartridges a better option?
Our HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (CE505A) combines quality and cost efficiency. It offers excellent page yield and razor-sharp output but won't make a huge dent on your budget.
Any details about shipping?
Inkjets.com offers same-day shipping and fast delivery service for orders completed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays. For orders reaching $30 or more, your shipping fee is on us.
How do I store my unopened toner cartridges properly?
Exposure to harsh lighting and fluctuating temperatures can degrade the composition of your unopened toner cartridges. That's why you should store them in a dark, dry, and climate-controlled space. To make them last longer, be sure to keep them away from gaseous cleaning materials, as well.