HP LaserJet P2055 Ink & Toner
Cartridge prices starting at $23.95
Great for small offices and businesses, the HP LaserJet P2055 promises professional-looking prints each time with resolutions up to 1200 dpi. It is easy to use and supports flexible paper handling, allowing you to use a range of paper types and sizes for your needs, all while offering EconoMode to save on toner and connectivity options for ease of access.
Available replacement toner cartridges for the HP LaserJet P2055 include HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridges, HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges (CE505A). Get up to 70% off in discounts when you buy!
All orders and up get free shipping. Shop today!
How To Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P2055, just follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all of the sealing tape has been removed from the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridges, HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges (CE505A) from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P2055 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.
Cartridges compatible with your HP LaserJet P2055 Printer
Regular Price: $109.95
Special Price $30.95
Regular Price: $92.95
Special Price $27.95