LaserJet P2055Cartridge prices starting at $40.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P2055, LaserJet P2055d, LaserJet P2055dn, LaserJet P2055X
- HP 05A LaserJet (CE505A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7 HP 05A Black LaserJet (CE505A) compatible toner cartridges. Learn More$179.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 05X (CE505X) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 7-PackIncludes 7x DIY - HP 58X (CF258X) Black compatible toner cartridges Learn More$176.997 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 05X (CE505X) Black Compatible High-Yield Toner Cartridge 4-PackIncludes 4 HP 05X (CE505X) Black High-Yield Cartridge compatible toner cartridges. Learn More$105.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 05A LaserJet (CE505A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge 4-Pack
Works with popular printers such as the HP LaserJet P2035n, LaserJet P2035, LaserJet P2050 and many more!Learn More$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 05A LaserJet (CE505A) Black Compatible Toner Cartridge Twin Pack 2300 Each Page Yield$48.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- $40.992 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To replace a cartridge for the HP LaserJet P2055, just follow these steps:
- Open the print cartridge door.
- Remove the old toner cartridge to be replaced by pulling it straight out of the printer.
- Remove the new toner cartridge from its packaging.
- Bend the tab on the left side of the cartridge to break it loose.
- Pull the tab until all of the sealing tape has been removed from the new toner cartridge.
- Gently rock the new toner cartridge front to back to evenly distribute the toner inside.
- Align the new toner cartridge with grooves inside the machine.
- Insert the new toner cartridge into the printer. Push it in until it is firmly seated.
- Close the print cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have guarantees in place?
All HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible JUMBO Black Toner Cartridges, HP 05X (CE505X) Compatible Black High-Yield Toner Cartridges, and HP 05A Compatible Black LaserJet Toner Cartridges (CE505A) from Inkjets.com are guaranteed to work with the HP LaserJet P2055 or you get your money back--no questions asked.
How do I store replacement toner cartridges?
Simply keep them in their packages sealed in a cool, dry place until they are to be used and our replacement toner cartridges will stay in good working condition for up to two years.
Are there precautions to handling toner cartridges?
Toner cartridges are sensitive to light so don't leave them exposed for more than a few minutes. Install toner cartridges right away to limit exposure and prevent issues with print quality.