LaserJet P3015Cartridge prices starting at $41.99
Shop Cartridges for LaserJet P3015, LaserJet P3015d, LaserJet P3015dn, LaserJet P3015n, LaserJet P3015x
- HP 55X (CE255X) Black Compatible Jumbo Toner Cartridge 15,000 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 55X Toner Cartridge Black High-Yield (CE255X) 12,500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 55A Toner Cartridge Black (CE255A) 6,000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These steps will guide you when installing your new remanufactured HP LaserJet toner cartridge:
- Press your printer’s top-cover release button and open the top cover.
- Pull the old print cartridge out of the printer.
- Take the new print cartridge out of its wrapper and shake it gently front to back.
- Remove the tape from the new cartridge by pulling on the tab.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer, making sure it’s aligned with the tracks inside the machine.
- Close your printer’s top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What’s the difference between the two products?
Both these toners are can give you consistent, high-quality outputs. The main difference is the number of pages they can give you. Our HP 55X (CE255X) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Toner Cartridge can print up to 12,500 pages, while our HP 55A (CE255A) Remanufactured Black Toner Cartridge can print up to 6,000 pages. Please note that this may vary depending on how often you print and you printer’s settings.
What are the terms of your warranty?
Our toners have a one-year warranty, valid upon the date of your purchase. On top of that, all our products come with a fantastic return policy. If you’re unhappy with your purchase, just let us know and we’ll refund you the full price.
I still have warranty on my printer. Can I safely use these toners?
Yes, you can. Our toners are cleaned and repaired from old OEM cartridges. Then we fill them with our own ink. That means they have the same features and dimensions as that of original toners, guaranteeing you that they will work well with your printer upon installation.