OfficeJet Pro 1150Cartridge prices starting at $24.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 1150, OfficeJet Pro 1150C, OfficeJet Pro 1150Cse, OfficeJet Pro 1150Cxi
- HP 45 (51645A) & 23 (C1823D) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$96.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) HP 45 (51645A) Black
- (1) HP 23 (C1823D) Color
- HP 45 Black (51645A) Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$55.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) HP 45 Black (51645A)
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
These are the easy-to-follow steps to replace your HP OfficeJet Pro 1150 ink:
- Pull up the printer cover, then open the print cartridge access cover.
- Lift up the print cartridge latch of the cartridge to be replaced. Slowly remove the used cartridge.
- Take out the new cartridge from the package and remove the seal completely. Make sure not to touch the nozzle or the copper contacts to avoid future printing problems.
- Align the new cartridge in the appropriate slot and then press down firmly until it is securely in place.
- Put back the latch then close the cartridge access cover as well as the printer cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the difference between a high-yield ink cartridge and a standard capacity cartridge?
A high-yield ink cartridge contains more ink or toner and can print more pages compared to a standard capacity ink cartridge.
What are the benefits of using remanufactured ink cartridge?
Remanufactured ink cartridges are way more affordable than OEM cartridges but the ink quality is similar. You also help the environment if you use this kind of cartridge.
What is included in your warranty?
Each of our products is covered by 1-year warranty with 100% money back guarantee and free returns because we care about your peace of mind.