OfficeJet Pro 6220Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro 6220 ensures clear, sharp prints with its optimized 4800 dpi resolution, while offering copy speeds of up to 23 pages per minute for monochrome and 18 pages for color. But to get the most of its performance, make sure it uses only high-quality replacement ink cartridges from Inkjets.com. Check out our HP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack. It includes a pair of black, cyan, magenta and yellow cartridges, each unit offering an impressive 1000-page yield each. With this option, expect only super-sharp, vibrant, OEM-quality print output—minus the considerable expenses. We also have this combo pack covered with our solid 1-year warranty and satisfaction guarantee. Shop now and get up to 31% off, plus free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6220
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN)Learn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing the ink cartridge in your HP OfficeJet Pro 6620 printer is never difficult. Here's what to do:
- Make sure the printer is turned on, then open the print cartridge access door by lifting the front center of the machine.
- Wait until the print carriage moves and stops to the far right side of the printer.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing down on it lightly, then remove it by pulling it out of the slot toward you.
- Take the new ink cartridge from its packaging. Use the pull tab to remove the sealing tape from the cartridge, being careful not to touch the ink nozzles or copper contacts.
- Slide the new ink cartridge into the empty slot, pushing it in until it clicks into place.
- Close the print cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What makes remanufactured ink cartridges the better choice?
The range of remanufactured ink cartridges offered by Inkjets.com, including the units in our HP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack, are on the same level as OEMs when it comes to delivering high-quality print results. But they come at a more affordable price tag—which is a definite win for looking for greater savings.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges eco-friendly?
They are! The reusability of remanufactured ink cartridges make them a green choice. That's why, when you choose our replacement options, you're not just benefiting from their remarkable but cost-effective print results—you're also contributing greatly to the environment.
Can I use them with my HP OfficeJet Pro 6620 printer?
You sure can! Inkjets.com's remanufactured ink cartridges have passed strict quality specifications, making them perfectly safe to use with this printer model without voiding its warranties.