HP OfficeJet Pro 6230 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.75
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6230
- Original HP 934XL (F6T96BN) Black High Yield Ink Cartridge 2-Pack
Special Price $61.952 Cartridges / $30.98 ea
- (2) HP 934XL Black
- HP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo PackIncludes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $46.95 As low as $44.958 Cartridges / $5.87 ea
- Remanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN) Learn MoreSpecial Price $23.954 Cartridges / $5.99 eaOut of stock
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge into the HP Officejet Pro 6230:
- Make sure the input tray is loaded with paper.
- Turn the Officejet Pro 6230 on, and then open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the machine.
- Once the carriage becomes becomes idle and silent, press in the tab on the front of the empty cartridge, and then lift the cartridge out of the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and peel off its orange protective tape.
- Twist the orange protective cap counterclockwise until it snaps.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and press it down until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to make sure paper is loaded in the input tray prior to installation of a new HP Officejet Pro 6230 cartridge?
Paper should be loaded in the input tray because the printer needs to complete a cartridge alignment once the new HP ink cartridge is installed.
I received my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order, but there's a problem! What do I do?
If your order is damaged or defective, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us a direct message via chat. You may also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will make sure to replace it for you at no extra cost.
Do you have other payment options aside from credit card?
Yes, we do. We also accept PayPal payments for orders made online and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.