OfficeJet Pro 6230Cartridge prices starting at $11.95
Achieve professional quality in your files and photos with the HP OfficeJet Pro 6230. This device allows you to connect your laptop, smartphone, and even tablet for wireless printing. It can blaze through large printing jobs without any problems, thanks to its 225-sheet paper tray and efficient print head. If you are searching for cheaper HP Officejet Pro 6230 ink cartridge replacements, you have come to the right place. We offer Remanufactured HP 934XL and 935XL Ink Cartridges at up to 70% less than the cost of their genuine counterparts. Enjoy these huge savings on the highest-quality ink with remanufactured replacement HP cartridges from Inkjets.com!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6230
- Best SellerHP 934XL & 935XL Remanufactured High-Yield 8-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 Black, 2 Cyan, 2 Magenta, and 2 Yellow, Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$47.958 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 934XL & HP 935XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black (C2P23AN), 1 Cyan (C2P24AN), 1 Magenta (C2P25AN), and 1 Yellow (C2P26AN)Learn More$21.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- Remanufactured HP 934XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (C2P23AN) 1,000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P26AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P25AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
- HP 935XL (C2P24AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1000 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge into the HP Officejet Pro 6230:
- Make sure the input tray is loaded with paper.
- Turn the Officejet Pro 6230 on, and then open the ink cartridge access door.
- Wait until the ink cartridge carriage moves to the center of the machine.
- Once the carriage becomes becomes idle and silent, press in the tab on the front of the empty cartridge, and then lift the cartridge out of the machine.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package and peel off its orange protective tape.
- Twist the orange protective cap counterclockwise until it snaps.
- Slide the new cartridge into the empty slot and press it down until it clicks into place.
- Close ink cartridge access door.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why do I have to make sure paper is loaded in the input tray prior to installation of a new HP Officejet Pro 6230 cartridge?
Paper should be loaded in the input tray because the printer needs to complete a cartridge alignment once the new HP ink cartridge is installed.
I received my remanufactured HP ink cartridge order, but there's a problem! What do I do?
If your order is damaged or defective, contact our Customer Service Department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us a direct message via chat. You may also send an email to email@example.com. We will make sure to replace it for you at no extra cost.
Do you have other payment options aside from credit card?
Yes, we do. We also accept PayPal payments for orders made online and checks and money orders for mail-in orders.