OfficeJet Pro 6500Cartridge prices starting at $9.95
For fast printing without compromising quality, the HP Officejet Pro 6500 won't let you down. No need to wait for your prints because this HP printer boasts 32 ppm for black and 31 ppm for color. Its 250-sheet input tray and automatic two-sided printing make paper handling exceptional even for the most demanding printing. If you are a proud owner of this printer, well, you're in for a treat! Our remanufactured HP 920Xl high-yield ink cartridges are budget-friendly alternatives to the costly OEM ink cartridges but they never compromise quality. Rebuilt to OE standards, these remanufactured versions offer the same page yield and high output quality, so no worries! Get them here at up to 60% discount for more savings!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6500
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 920XL Black, 2 HP 920XL Cyan, 2 HP 920XL Magenta, and 2 HP 920XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$68.9510 Cartridges / $ ea
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 920XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$37.955 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 920XL Black
- (1) 920XL Cyan
- (1) 920XL Magenta
- (1) 920XL Yellow
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Follow this easy guide if you need to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro 6500:
- Plug your HP printer to a power supply and then, firmly press its power button. Once it is on, you can now lift the top cover of the printer.
- On the front of the cartridge, press the tab inward. Lift and pull towards you to remove. Then, remove the packaging material of your new cartridge.
- Place the new cartridge into the slot and push down. Never put a different cartridge color as indicated to the slot.
- When you've successfully installed the new cartridge, you can now lower the printer's top cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the color ink cartridges in my HP Officejet Pro 6500 if the colors do not line up correctly?
Not necessarily. If the colors do not line up correctly, you may check for clogged nozzles. Cleaning the ink cartridges may help resolve this print quality issue.
Can I pay for my offline order using a credit card?
Yes. We accept credit card payments for online and offline orders.
Does inkjets offer expedited shipping?
Yes. Our expedited shipping options are UPS 2-Day and Overnight shipping. Simply choose from these two during checkout or call our hotline for shipping assistance.