OfficeJet Pro 6975Cartridge prices starting at $12.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 6975
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 10-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 4 HP 902XL Black, 2 HP 902XL Cyan, 2 HP 902XL Magenta, and 2 HP 902XL Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges.Learn More$99.9910 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 8-Pack
$78.998 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Black
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Cyan
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Magenta
- (2) 902XL Remanufactured Yellow
- HP 902XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack Combo
$47.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL Black
- (1) 902XL Cyan
- (1) 902XL Magenta
- (1) 902XL Yellow
- HP 902XL (T6M14AN) Color Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 3-Pack
$31.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan
- (1) 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta
- (1) 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow
- Remanufactured HP 906XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M18AN) 1,500 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 902XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (T6M14AN) 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M02AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M10AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
- HP 902XL (T6M06AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 825 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
The easy steps below will help you in replacing the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro 6975:
- Lift up the scanner unit of the 6975. The carriage will automatically move to the center. Wait until it is idle.
- Pull the old ink cartridge out of the carriage. Set it aside for recycling.
- Take the replacement ink cartridge out of its protective packing.
- Twist the orange protective clip to snap it off the cartridge.
- To expose the vent hole, remove the yellow protective tape.
- Push the ink cartridge into the empty slot until it touches the back.
- Close the scanner unit.
Frequently Asked Questions
When the print quality starts to deteriorate, does it mean I have to replace the HP Officejet Pro 6975?
Not necessarily. If you are starting to get poor print quality, try printing a nozzle check pattern first to verify if the printhead needs cleaning. If the pattern shows good results, then check the ink levels. Replace any empty ink cartridge if necessary.
Is there a difference between the HP 902 and the HP 902XL?
Yes. The HP 902 and 902XL contains different amount of ink, with the latter containing more. And as a result, the HP 902XL prints more pages than the HP 902 ink cartridge.
I am placing my order via mail. Do you accept checks for mail-in orders?
Yes. We accept checks for mail-in orders. But please note that if it's your first time to use this payment method, your check will be temporarily hold for 10 business days. We will ship your order once the hold is lifted.