OfficeJet Pro 8000Cartridge prices starting at $11.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro 8000
- Remanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 5-Piece Combo Pack
$44.995 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 940XL Black
- (1) 940XL Cyan
- (1) 940XL Magenta
- (1) 940XL Yellow
- HP 940XL (C4904AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1400 Page Yield
- HP 940XL (C4906AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2200 Page Yield
- HP 940XL (C4903AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1400 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 940XL Ink Cartridge Yellow High-Yield (C4905AN) 1400 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro 800:
- Start by opening the cartridge cover.
- Take the used ink cartridge out of the printer.
- Open the bag for the replacement ink cartridge, and then pull the cartridge out.
- Align the cartridge with the tracks inside the slot.
- Make sure that the ink cartridge is secured by pushing it all the way inside until you hear a click.
- Repeat steps 2 to 5 for the other ink cartridges that need replacement.
- Close the cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to install the new HP Officejet Pro 800 ink cartridge right away after the old ink cartridge is removed?
Yes. You must install the new cartridge immediately after the old cartridge is removed to prevent the printhead from drying out.
I noticed a deterioration in print quality. Does this mean I need to replace the ink cartridges soon?
Not necessarily. The poor print quality may be due to clogged printhead nozzles and not because of low ink level. Check if the printhead needs cleaning first before you resort to replacing the ink cartridges.
Can I choose what cartridges to include in the HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack?
No. The HP 940XL Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridge 5-Piece Combo Pack is pre-packed. But, you can always buy single ink cartridges if you need more of one item.