OfficeJet Pro K5400Cartridge prices starting at $9.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro K5400, OfficeJet Pro K5400dn, OfficeJet Pro K5400dtn, OfficeJet Pro K5400tn
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$26.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install remanufactured HP Officejet Pro K5400 ink cartridges:
- Power on the printer. Then, pull open the ink cartridge cover gently.
- Remove the used ink cartridge from the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of its packaging. Then, align the cartridge with its corresponding color slot in the printer and then insert it into the machine firmly.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How many pages can I get from this ink?
Our HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge can print up to 1700 pages. The same page yield applies to the Cyan, Magenta, and Yellow cartridges. Please note that the page yield of an ink cartridge is subject to change if you print frequently or if you set your printer to optimal print settings.
How do I store ink properly?
This ink has a shelf life of 18-24 months and you can help preserve its quality by storing unopened boxes of ink in a place away from direct heat and sunlight. We also recommend that you only open a box of ink when you're ready to use it so as not to unnecessarily expose the cartridge in the air.
Does this ink work with other HP printers?
Yes. This ink is compatible with Officejet Pro models including K8600, L7590, L7780, and the K8600dtn. If you're looking for ink for a specific printer, please feel free to call our hotline or send us a message via web chat.