HP OfficeJet Pro L7480 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7480
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Installing a new ink cartridge in your HP Officejet Pro L7480 multifunction printer is rather easy. All you need to do is follow these steps:
- Pull open the print cartridge cover gently.
- To remove the used ink cartridge you want to replace, grasp it with a thumb and forefinger then pull it firmly toward you.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from its packaging.
- Align it with the color-coded slot, then insert it into the slot.
- Press down on it firmly to ensure that it is properly installed.
- Close the print cartridge cover, and you're set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
These are repurposed ink cartridges that have undergone strict quality testing. They have been cleaned and checked for components that need repair or replacement and, once they have met standards, are restocked with premium blend ink. Prime examples of these are the units included with Inkjets.com's HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack.
Are remanufactured ink cartridges safe to use with my HP Officejet Pro L7480 multifunction printer?
Yep! They are guaranteed to work perfectly with this printer model without voiding its warranties. Plus, Inkjets.com covers our remanufactured ink cartridges with a solid 1-year warranty for your greater peace of mind.
Is it true remanufactured ink cartridges are eco-friendly?
It is! The recyclability of remanufactured ink cartridges means they reduce waste in landfills. That's why, when you order our HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, you're not juts benefiting from quality print results ad budget-friendly price tag—you're contributing to the environment, as well.