HP OfficeJet Pro L7500 InkCartridge prices starting at $8.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7500
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink Cartridges Learn MoreSpecial Price $25.95 As low as $23.954 Cartridges / $6.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replacing ink cartridges for the HP Officejet Pro L7500 is easy! Just follow these steps:
- Make sure the printer is turned on.
- Open the top cover.
- Cartridge carriage should automatically move to the left. If it doesn't, hold the OK button for five seconds.
- Lift the ink cartridge latch.
- Lift the old ink cartridge by its handle and pull it out of its slot.
- Give new ink cartridges a few shakes before removing packaging.
- Remove new ink cartridge from packaging. Remove protective covering on the new ink cartridge.
- Insert the new ink cartridge into the corresponding slot.
- Make sure label on new ink cartridge matches label on cartridge latch.
- Press new ink cartridge down firmly.
- Pull cartridge latch all the way forward and press down to lock it.
- Close the top cover.
- Replacement is complete after printer prints alignment pages.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are remanufactured ink cartridges?
Remanufactured HP Officejet Pro L7500 replacement ink cartridges are repurposed ink cartridges. They are cleaned, refilled with ink, and checked for damaged or faulty parts, which are then repaired or replaced as needed to guarantee optimal printing performance.
What are high-yield ink cartridges?
High-yield ink cartridges have a higher capacity than standard ink cartridges, giving them more page yields.
What are the page yields for HP 88XL ink cartridges?
HP 88XL (C9392AN) magenta, HP 88XL (C9396AN) black, HP 88XL (C9393AN) yellow, and HP 88XL (C9391AN) cyan ink cartridges are rated to produce an estimated 1,700 pages of printouts each.