OfficeJet Pro L7580Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro L7580 is a multifunctional inkjet unit that comes with impressive print resolutions of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi. Whether you need this unit to fax, copy, print, or scan, turn to Inkjets.com the next time you run out of ink.
Our wide roster of remanufactured inks are guaranteed to work 100% with your printer. Choose from our single remanufactured cartridges available in the CMYK range. If you want to have extra cartridges on hand, go for our HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack. This way, you won’t run out of ink in the middle of the work day.
We offer fast, same-day shipping for orders placed before 3PM PST on a weekday. Weekend and holiday order will be shipped on the next business day. Start shopping now.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7580
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
- Open your printer’s cartridge cover.
- Remove the old cartridges that need replacing.
- Unpack your new ink and remove all packing materials.
- Install the ink in its corresponding slot and press down firmly until you hear them snap into place.
- Close your printer’s cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are high-yield inks?
These are cartridges with higher capacity to carry ink, therefore printing more pages. In this case, our HP88XL high-yield inks in the CMYK range can print up to 1,700 pages each. Please note that this may change depending on how often you print and your printer’s settings.
Do I get the single cartridges or the 4-piece combo?
This would depend on your printing needs. If you print in high volumes, our HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack would better suit you. This way, you’ll have extra ink to use as soon as you run low. But if you only occasionally print, then our single ink cartridges would better fit your budget.
How do I get in touch with you?
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us via live chat or phone call. We have a dedicated support team waiting on the other end.