OfficeJet Pro L7600Cartridge prices starting at $10.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7600
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro L7600:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Grasp the empty ink cartridge between your thumb and forefinger, and then pull it toward you to remove it from the HP Officejet Pro L7600.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the package.
- Align the new cartridge with the correct slot and slide it all the way into the slot. Push down firmly on the cartridge to ensure proper contact.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges on my HP Officejet Pro L7600 when characters are incomplete on the printouts?
Not necessarily. When printed characters are incomplete, it could be that the ink nozzles are clogged. You may clean the printhead to unclog them.
Why do I have to install the cartridge right away once I remove it from the package?
You must install the cartridge right away once you remove it from the package to prevent the ink from drying out.
We need a new ink cartridge supplier for our school. Do you offer any school discount?
Yes. Inkjets offers special pricing on bulk ink cartridge orders. Feel free to call us at 1-972-200-3813 for more details.