OfficeJet Pro L7680Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7680
- Remanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 88XL (C9396AN) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 2,450 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9393AN) Remanufactured Yellow High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9392AN) Remanufactured Magenta High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1700 Page Yield
- HP 88XL (C9391AN) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 1,700 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
To install remanufactured HP Officejet Pro L7680 ink cartridges, simply follow the steps below:
- Pull down the ink cartridge cover to access the old HP ink cartridges.
- Grasp the empty cartridge between your thumb and forefinger and pull it firmly out of its slot.
- Take the replacement ink cartridge out of the package.
- Align the new cartridge with its color-coded slot and slide it all the way in. To ensure proper contact, make sure to press down on it until it clicks.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to replace other empty ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge cover.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I check the estimated ink levels?
You can check the estimated ink levels from your HP Officejet Pro L7680 control-panel, from the printer Toolbox, and the embedded Web server (EWS).
Is an XL ink cartridge always better?
Our advice is that if you are a heavy printer user, go with XL. However, ink can dry up. So if you are not a frequent printer, go with the regular cartridges.
I am getting the HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, but can I have two black ink cartridges instead of the yellow ink cartridge?
No. Our HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack is pre-packed. But you may order another black ink cartridge individually and combine it with your combo pack order.