OfficeJet Pro L7681Cartridge prices starting at $10.95
The HP Officejet Pro L7681 printer can always be counted on when it comes to fast and reliable performance. It boasts print speeds of up to 20 monochrome pages per minute or up to 13 color pages per minute. Because it is ENERGY STAR certified, this printer allows for great printing performance without using too much energy. But what if it's almost out of ink? Then you only need to choose Inkjets.com for high-quality replacements. Our exceptional options include the HP 88XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack, which offers page yield in the thousands and the super-sharp resolution you'll find in OEM cartridges. But our remanufactured cartridges are more cost-effective, ensuring uninterrupted printing that are not hampered by ink-related costs. Order this combo pack today and get up to 49% off. If you order two, you also get free shipping.
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro L7681
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 88XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, and 1 Yellow Remanufactured High-Yield Ink CartridgesLearn More$32.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge in your HP Officejet Pro L7681 printer the fast and easy way:
- Gently pull open the ink cartridge cover located at the lower left side of your printer.
- Check the ink cartridge you want to replace. To remove it from its slot, grasp it with a thumb and forefinger and pull it firmly toward you.
- Unpack the new ink cartridge.
- Align the new ink cartridge with its appropriate slot, then insert it. Press down on it firmly to ensure that it's in place.
- Close the ink cartridge cover and you're all set to print again.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is there a difference between ink and toner cartridges?
Ink cartridges are used in inkjet printers like the HP Officejet Pro L7681, while toner cartridges are used in laser printers.
How do I extend the life of my unopened ink cartridges?
Proper storage is key to this. By keeping your unopened ink cartridges in a dark, dry and climate-controlled space, you can retain their composition. Make sure the drawer or closet they're stored in is clean and dust-free. It's also a better idea not to store them near gaseous cleaning materials.
Does Inkjets.com offer same-day shipping?
Yep! We'll ship your items on the same day just as long your orders are placed before 3pm Pacific Time, except Fridays, weekends and holidays.