OfficeJet Pro X451dwCartridge prices starting at $35.95
The HP OfficeJet Pro X451DW is more than just an all-in-one printer—it offers extra features such as wireless printing, AirPrint, and two-sided duplex printing, and it uses HP's Web Jetadmin, Universal Print Driver, and PageWide Technology. But all these features will be of no use when it runs out of ink, and you're not looking at buying another set of expensive replacement genuine HP ink cartridges. Good thing, cheaper alternatives are always available right here at Inkjets. We carry the Remanufactured HP 970XL Black, 971XL Yellow, 971XL Magenta, and 971XL Cyan Ink Cartridges at up to 70% off than their original counterparts. And they're all rebuilt following strict quality control procedures, so they meet or even exceed OE specifications. Purchase them here now!
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X451dw
- Best SellerRemanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM).Learn More$149.954 Cartridges / $ ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro X451DW:
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Push the empty ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it straight out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Make sure not to touch the metal connector of the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I received the wrong ink cartridge for my HP OfficeJet Pro X451DW?
If you received the wrong ink cartridge for your OfficeJet Pro X451DW, you may contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Why is it important to install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing it from the package?
When installing a new ink cartridge, make sure to insert it into the printer immediately after removing it from the package to prevent it from getting damaged or causing print quality issues.
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges if specks of ink appear on the printed page?
No. If specks of ink appear on the printout, just print a cleaning page to remove dust and excess ink from the printhead and paper path.