OfficeJet Pro X451dwCartridge prices starting at $20.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X451dw
- Remanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM).Learn More$109.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 970XL (CN625AM) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 9,200 Page Yield
- HP 971XL (CN626AM) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to replace the ink cartridge on the HP OfficeJet Pro X451DW:
- Open the ink cartridge door.
- Push the empty ink cartridge to release it, and then pull it straight out of the printer.
- Take the new ink cartridge out of the packaging. Make sure not to touch the metal connector of the new cartridge.
- Slide the new cartridge into its corresponding slot. Push it in until it clicks into place.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 if you need to replace other color ink cartridges.
- Close the ink cartridge door.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if I received the wrong ink cartridge for my HP OfficeJet Pro X451DW?
If you received the wrong ink cartridge for your OfficeJet Pro X451DW, you may contact our customer service department at 1-972-200-3813 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Why is it important to install a new ink cartridge immediately after removing it from the package?
When installing a new ink cartridge, make sure to insert it into the printer immediately after removing it from the package to prevent it from getting damaged or causing print quality issues.
Do I have to replace the ink cartridges if specks of ink appear on the printed page?
No. If specks of ink appear on the printout, just print a cleaning page to remove dust and excess ink from the printhead and paper path.