HP OfficeJet Pro X476dn InkCartridge prices starting at $35.95
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X476dn
- Remanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo PackIncludes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM). Learn MoreSpecial Price $129.95 As low as $119.954 Cartridges / $32.49 ea
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink in your HP OfficeJet Pro X476DN Office Printer with these simple steps:
- Open the ink cartridge cover.
- Push the installed old ink cartridge in inward direction to unlock.
- Remove the old ink cartridge by carefully grabbing the edge of the old ink cartridge and pulling it out gently in a straight direction.
- Take out the new ink cartridge from the packaging. Avoid touching the metal connector on the ink cartridge to prevent print-quality problems.
- Insert the new cartridge into the printer and close the cover. Make a test copy.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the proper way of disposing used ink cartridges?
Be sure to put the used ink cartridge in a recycle bag or bin. Locate a facility in your area where you can drop off the used cartridges. You can also contact the seller or cartridge manufacturer since most of them have recycling programs for used cartridges.
How many pages can I print with the HP 970XL (CN625AM) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge?
The HP 970XL (CN625AM) contains a high-quality black ink blend that can yield as much as 9,200 pages! Still, you must take into consideration the settings that you use in your printing tasks.
Does the HP 970XL & 971XL Remanufactured High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack come with a warranty?
Absolutely! Our company provides a one year warranty on all our products. But rest assured that our products are high-quality and exceed OEM specifications.