OfficeJet Pro X476dwCartridge prices starting at $32.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X476dw
- Remanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM).Learn More$109.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 971XL (CN626AM) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
- HP 970XL (CN625AM) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 9,200 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
By following the easy guide below, you will be able to install remanufactured HP Officejet Pro X476DW ink cartridge:
- Open the ink cartridge door of your HP machine.
- Release the used ink cartridge by pressing it inward, and then pull it straight out of its slot.
- Unwrap the replacement ink cartridge. Be careful not to touch its metal connector to avoid damaging the print quality.
- Put the ink cartridge into the slot that corresponds with its color. Make sure that the cartridge is fully secured before you continue.
- Close the ink cartridge door. Your printer is now available for daily use.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the printed pages have small unprinted areas?
If the printed pages have small unprinted areas, you must check the HP Officejet Pro X476DW ink cartridges by printing a status report, and then replace any empty ink cartridge if necessary.
Can I order your remanufactured HP ink cartridge and pay by check?
Yes. If you will pay by check, your order must be submitted via mail.
Does the free shipping apply to orders shipping to non-contiguous US too, as long as they are $30 and up?
No. Our free shipping applies only to orders shipping to any of the 48 contiguous states.