OfficeJet Pro X576dwCartridge prices starting at $20.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet Pro X576, OfficeJet Pro X576dw
- Remanufactured HP 970XL & 971XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 4-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 1 HP 970XL Black (CN625AM) and 1 each of HP 971XL Cyan (CN626AM), Magenta (CN627AM), and Yellow (CN628AM).Learn More$85.994 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 970XL (CN625AM) Remanufactured Black High-Yield Ink Cartridge 9,200 Page Yield
- HP 971XL (CN626AM) Remanufactured Cyan High-Yield Ink Cartridge 6,600 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Replace the ink cartridge on the HP Officejet Pro X576DW by following this basic step-by-step guide:
- To start, open the ink cartridge door of your HP Officejet printer.
- Push the old ink cartridge inward until it is released. Then, slide it out of its slot.
- Remove all packaging materials used to protect the new ink cartridge. Don't touch its metal connector to avoid any damage to the print quality.
- Place the ink cartridge into the correct slot. Be sure to secure it in its position to prevent printing issues later on.
- Close the ink cartridge door and you're done!
Frequently Asked Questions
There are small unprinted areas on the printouts. Does this mean a replacement HP Officejet Pro X476DW ink cartridge is necessary?
Yes, that's most likely. Small unprinted areas on the printed pages often indicate a low ink level. Print a status report to verify this and replace the ‘problem' cartridge if necessary.
Can I order your remanufactured HP ink cartridge and pay using money order?
Yes. Inkjets accepts money orders for mail-in orders.
How much is the shipping fee for non-contiguous US orders?
For non-contiguous US orders, we charge a fee of $24.99 for shipping, which usually takes 5 to 10+ business days.