OfficeJet 3830Cartridge prices starting at $18.99
Shop Cartridges for OfficeJet 3830, OfficeJet 3830 All-in-one
- HP 63XL Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge 4-Pack
$75.954 Cartridges / $ ea
- (3) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
- (1) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- HP 63XL High-Yield Remanufactured Ink Cartridge 3-Piece Combo Pack
Includes 2 HP 63XL Black and 1 HP 63XL Color Remanufactured Ink Cartridges.Learn More$55.993 Cartridges / $ ea
- HP 63XL Color (F6U63AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$39.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN)
- HP 63XL Black (F6U64AN) Remanufactured High Yield Ink Cartridge Twin Pack
$37.952 Cartridges / $ ea
- (2) 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN)
- Remanufactured HP 63XL Ink Cartridge High-Yield 2-Piece Combo Pack
$36.992 Cartridges / $ ea
- (1) 63XL Black
- (1) 63XL Color
- Remanufactured HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Color High-Yield (F6U63AN) 330 Page Yield
- Remanufactured HP 63XL Ink Cartridge Black High-Yield (F6U64AN) 480 Page Yield
How to Replace Cartridge(s)
Here's how to install a new ink cartridge into the HP Officejet 3830:
- Locate your printer's power button and press it. Don't forget to plug in your device. Then, put sheets of paper into its input tray.
- To open its exterior door, you should first retract the output tray extender, as well as its output tray.
- Lower the cartridge cover to access the cartridges. Choose among the two cartridges that you will replace. Then, push it down and pull towards you.
- Remove the box or wrapper of your new cartridge. Make sure gently remove the plastic tape to reveal its contact. Push the new cartridge all the way into the slot. Then, pull upwards the cartridge access door and exterior cover. You should also return the output tray to its original position.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why is my HP Officejet 3830 running low on ink even if I seldom use it for printing?
Your Officejet 3830 not only consumes ink while printing, but it also uses ink during the initialization process, which prepares the printer and cartridges for printing, and in printhead cleaning,
which keeps the printhead nozzles free from clogs.
Does free shipping applies to non-contiguous US orders?
Unfortunately, we don't offer free shipping on non-contiguous US orders. A shipping fee of $24.99 will be required.
Up to when can I request for a refund?
Refund requests must be made within 365 days of purchase.